Friday, February 13, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday...or Friday!

Ok, It's Friday and not Wednesday, but I have been so busy at home and at work that I just haven't had a chance to post for this week (or last week!) until today. I am home with a not-so-sick sick child and have time to actually get things done!

Last week I had a savage head cold and the decongestant that I took (that I probably shouldn't have since I'm still nursing) caused me to pee out (TMI sorry) 2lbs in 2 days, so I didn't really count last weeks weight loss as real. So this week I am down .8 since 2 weeks ago, for a total of 3.6 since Jan. 2. Not exactly where I wanted to be since I was hoping for 5-6 lbs down by now, but a loss is a loss!

Looking forward to continuing this meager weight loss until April. By then the baby will be almost 12 months and less dependent on my milk during the day.

No comments: