Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vacation

The view from the deck outside my bedroom



As I type this I am gazing out onto a beautiful beach from the deck of the beach house we have rented with family. It is an amazing place and am so sad that it is already Wednesday, which means we will have to head home soon.
No scales here on vacation (which is probably a good thing). However, I did weigh myself on Sat morning before we left. I managed to get back to where I was and then a smidge- for a loss of 1.2 lbs this week. Early Friday morning I figured out why I had gained a pound in a week despite all my efforts (TMI WARNING)- after 2 years, my cycle decided to come back! It was definitely not what I wanted the day before leaving on vacation!

Total lost so far...6.2 lbs. I know it is not a lot, but I feel good and have had my father-in-law, a coworker, and a neighbor all comment that it looks like I've3 lost weight.
I know that I will have gained on this vacation, lets hope I can get back on the program quickly once we return home!


I'll post more about the vacation later.

No comments: