Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hiatus

It has been a while since I've written anything here. I just ran out of time be able to put anything coherent down in writing. I promise to be better!

Here are some highlights that I hope I'll be able to write more about later.

I had an amazing night out with college girlfriends last weekend. It was so much fun and so needed!

We finally decided on a contractor for our basement renovation project, and signed the contract today! He says he should be able to start in two weeks, maybe sooner if we can get the basement cleared out fast!

Sarah's soccer season has been going well, they were undefeated until this past Saturday, which means even though they probably have the best record, they won't be playing in the championship next week.

I started, and just re-started, the Couch to 5K program (C25K). I am very excited to be doing this. Hoping to participate in a virtual 5K with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. and then sometime in the spring, Pat and I want to do a real 5K together.

No comments: