Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shrink Yo'Self Weigh in #6 & #7

I totally forgot to write my post last week. and then I totally forgot to do it again this week. Life is getting busy, but I am trying to keep moving forward. Last week on weigh in day, I had gained a pound. but by the next day I was down almost 2. The constant fluctuation drives me crazy. I'm do 3 different weigh ins each week: Wednesday for Shrinking Jeans, Friday for "Biggest Loser" competition at work, then Saturday for Weight Watchers. It is hard not to step on the scale daily.

Here's the numbers for Weigh in #6

Starting Weight.................1*3.8
Last Week..........................1*6.8
This Week..........................1*7.8
Weekly loss..........................+1.0

Total Loss......................6.0

Here are the numbers for This Week Weigh in #7

Starting Weight..................1*3.8
LAst Week..........................1*7.8
This Week...........................1*5.0
Weekly loss.............................2.8

Total Loss......................8.8

No comments: