Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shrink YoSelf Weigh In #2

Week two and I'm feeling ok. While I lost a few pounds right away, I did mess things up over the weekend. I had one day of not so great eating and have spent the last three days trying to undo it!

I did stick with the workout challenges. I did at least 35-40 min of vigorous activity for 4 days this week. I hope to do at least that much each week, and hopefully increase it. I totally slammed my water this week too!

The last week or so, I've been just working out on the Elliptical or doing Zumba in the basement. Next week I plan on getting back to running.

So, here are the numbers for this week:

Starting 1*3.8
Last week 1*1.4
This week 1*0.8
Weekly loss 0.6

Total Challenge loss 3.0

1 comment:

AnnG said...

Great job on the loss! Keep up the good work!