Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes

One of my coworkers is really good at taking pictures. She volunteered to snap some shots of the girls for use in our Christmas card this year. Of course, I waited too long and the only time she could do it was Friday night at 6pm. Not the best time for the kids so that might account for the fact that there is about 3 good shots out of the 92 that she took!

Here are a few outtakes from a photo session Friday night. Once I pick the "good" ones, I'll come back and post the ones we chose for the card!

Emma was on the verge of crying and I kept trying to tickle her to get her to smile.

Sarah had been playing with Emma and she got a swift kick in the eye so her individual shots now look as if she's been crying or punched in the face.


Megan was a grump al night and rarely smiled for any pictures, typical!



Here are the girls together.










No comments: