Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful...

November has been a quite a roller coaster of a month. I find myself feeling even more thankful for so many things this year, especially after going through number of crisis at school.

I am thankful that most of my students seem to be progressing in their grief over the loss of their classmate.

I am thankful that mt student D. is now recovering at home after being accidentally shot by a friend. I am thankful that he is one of the 1% doctors say that live after his aorta was severed by the bullet.

I am thankful that my sister and her husband were able to visit with my brother-in-law's mother before she passed away last week.

I am thankful that Pat's youngest brother is finally happy.

I am thankful for new life.

I am thankful that I have my three beautiful girls who are happy and healthy. They may frustrate me, but I love them dearly.

I am thankful that my children have all four grandparents active in their lives.

I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads and food on our table and steady jobs to keep it that way.

I am thankful that I have support from friends and family.

I am thankful for so much this year and I know that I am blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Crooked Eyebrow said...

What a wonderful list to be thankful for. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.