Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goodbye Christmas

The tree has been down for weeks. The lights stashed away until next December. Gifts open, played with, and broken. But one last remnant of the holidays remained; finally, the holiday weight is gone!!

I put on a few pounds over the holidays and am pleased to be back to where I was the last time I weighed myself before all the delicious cookies, dinners and drinks.

I am down .4 from last week. Not great, and I am a little pissed at myself for having a bad weekend. Sunday morning I was down over a pound, but then came playoff football. My husband is a die-hard Steelers fan and we threw a party with way too much good food on Sunday afternoon. While I am pleased that the Steelers will be headed to another Superbowl, I am not pleased with the backslide on the backside :).

This week will be better!!

2 comments:

Crooked Eyebrow said...

It's still weight better than gaining, right? So glad to have tyou at the sisterhood and I hope you have a great week!

bernthis said...

You are human and we all have a "bad" day. What is important is to get back onto the horse and it sounds like you have. Congrats