Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Ok, I am feeling good! Down 1 lb from last Wednesday. For many of you, that may seem like a pretty meager loss, but I'll take what I can get. I am trying to eat better and move more. My building is huge and I often have to head upstairs and walk to the other end of the building. Lately, I've been jogging up the stairs when I do need to go up there (one flight of stairs is a total of 26 steps!) and then walking the long way to meetings throughout the building.

I am trying to get my hands on Wii Fit, with little luck. I've been trying since before Christmas and can't find it. Last Friday, I saw it available through Circuit City's web site and by the time I was able to get back and order it, they were sold out. I will eventually find it, hopefully without some horrendous bundled game that I don't want, so I am soliciting advice from other Wii Fit users on what accessories are truly needed to get the most out of my experience. If you have any suggestions, leave me a comment (thanks).

Here's hoping for a better week to come and thanks to all my friends at the Sisterhood for their support!!

5 comments:

~Hope~ said...

Great job on your weight loss. A lb off the body is a good one LOL! I am also on the hunt for a Fit. I am checking at our local Game Stop stores and they are starting to get them this week or next. Target & Best Buys are selling out the minute they hit the shelf where I am at. Good luck and congrats again on your loss!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I am proud of you for your loss. Way to go! I got my wii fit at a electronic boutique store that was not in the mall, but in one of our many shopping centers.


Good luck next week!

Mommy Mo said...

Congrats on the 1lb loss- that is GREAT! I have no advice on the Wii Fit. I am thinking of getting one too, but seeing that I barely have time to exercise as it is, I'm not sure Wii Fit is the way to go for me. I might borrow my neighbor's to check it out first.

*Lissa* said...

Way to go Sue!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Fit. I just want what I need...not what they want to sell me!

Great job on the loss this week!