Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight loss failure

I need to give back my 5 lb button!

I had lost 5 lbs with the Sisterhood, but I did not manage to keep it off! I put 2lbs back on. I am horrible at this. My grandiose plans of losing 30 lbs by my beach trip to North Carolina in July is shot to hell.

Good news is, my baby turns 1 in a few weeks and I won't be all stressed out about breastfeeding. In my head I had planned a very slow weight loss until Spring Break and then I would really kick it into gear. So, now I get to just do the "kick it into gear" part of my plan.

Hopefully when I check in with you all next week, there will be a positive weight loss to post this time around.

Since I am super self conscious, I am taking a page from Lisa @ Rude Manor and posting my numbers this way

Previous Weight 1_8.4
Current Weight 1_0.4

Total loss/gain +2 lbs

3 comments:

Fergie said...

Hi Sue,
Visiting by way of the Sisterhood! Keep your head up and keep pushing foward...that's what I'm gonna do. I had a + this week as well. We are all in this together!

Christy - The Sisterhood said...

It's so hard when you're trying to transition from breastfeeding. I'm going through the same thing right now! You actually use about 500 calories a day when you're breastfeeding, so be sure to cut back when you're done.

I'm sure you'll see a loss next week! Don't lose hope!!

aprilshowrs78 said...

Don't get too down...you'll figure it all out!

Good luck!