Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight loss failure

I need to give back my 5 lb button!

I had lost 5 lbs with the Sisterhood, but I did not manage to keep it off! I put 2lbs back on. I am horrible at this. My grandiose plans of losing 30 lbs by my beach trip to North Carolina in July is shot to hell.

Good news is, my baby turns 1 in a few weeks and I won't be all stressed out about breastfeeding. In my head I had planned a very slow weight loss until Spring Break and then I would really kick it into gear. So, now I get to just do the "kick it into gear" part of my plan.

Hopefully when I check in with you all next week, there will be a positive weight loss to post this time around.

Since I am super self conscious, I am taking a page from Lisa @ Rude Manor and posting my numbers this way

Previous Weight 1_8.4
Current Weight 1_0.4

Total loss/gain +2 lbs

3 comments:

Fergie said...

Hi Sue,
Visiting by way of the Sisterhood! Keep your head up and keep pushing foward...that's what I'm gonna do. I had a + this week as well. We are all in this together!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

It's so hard when you're trying to transition from breastfeeding. I'm going through the same thing right now! You actually use about 500 calories a day when you're breastfeeding, so be sure to cut back when you're done.

I'm sure you'll see a loss next week! Don't lose hope!!

april said...

Don't get too down...you'll figure it all out!

Good luck!