Friday, June 26, 2009

Spongeworthy

I swear Megan is a sponge, soaking up everything she sees and hears.

The big girls and I were driving in the car the other day when Megan chimes up from the back seat with this little gem:

Megan: Mom, did you know that sometimes goodbye is a second chance?
Me: What?
Megan: Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.
Me. A second chance? Oh, well yeah I guess so. Where did you get that from?
Sarah: No Mom, she means from the song?
Me: The song?...Oh, right. Yes, the song. Yes, sometimes goodbye can be a second chance.

I then went on about what that really meant. I don't think either of them cared though. Megan kinda got it, which made me proud.

We don't listed to a ton of radio, so I am not sure when she heard the song and I now have to start paying attention to lyrics so she doesn't pick up something completely inappropriate. Who knew she actually listened!?

I hope that this means school will be easy for her, academically at least.

No comments: