Friday, January 1, 2010

The annual non-resolution list

Every year, I spend some time on our drive back from visiting the in-laws writing a to-do list for the next year. I don't like to use the term "New Years Resolution", so I usually just stick to my to-do list.

Well, this year I was a little side tracked by Sarah's clavicle injury and never made my list. Instead, I have the following goals for this year:

  1. Become more patient with my children (including the almost 40 yr old one)
  2. Find more time for me
  3. Cultivate my social circle (kind of goes with #2)
  4. Continue down the path toward healthy living (I am afraid if I put an actual number to the pounds I would like to lose, I will be destined to fail. I am starting 2010 about 10lbs lighter than 2009, so I think it is safe to assume I can at least lose another 10, if not more)
  5. Work on my organization
  6. Pay down credit cards
Definitely not an earth shattering list of goals for the year, but things I absolutely need to do. Time is an issue in my life and I really need to get creative on how I find the hidden minutes here and there.

Happy New Year!

No comments: