Monday, January 4, 2010

Motivation Monday

Motivation is one thing I don't think I am lacking. My issue is follow through! I don't ever seem to have a problem getting motivated to lose weight, but it is actually following through with the plan I've decided upon.

To be honest, I guess motivation does play a role in the whole follow-through thing. If I were truly motivated, I'd be able to stick to my diet/workout plan, right?

I know, I know.

What I do know for sure is that I love how it feels when I step on the scale and see a loss. I love the feeling I get when I work out and get all sweaty.

I hated what I saw on the scale this morning and am determined to find a way to make it look better.

My motivation this challenge...to keep that great feeling going all the way to meeting my goals.

No comments: